mardi 20 avril 2010

Some more elements on Hans Rott

http://kennethwoods.net/blog1/tag/rott/ courtesy of Kenneth Woods.(It also includes a far too short video of Paavo Jarvi on Rott's Symphony)

(Let me add a few more words: I discovered Ken's blog by googling Hans Rott. Initially, I had planned to do an analysis of the Symphony and in particular of the premonitions of Mahler, the influence of Bruckner and even of Brahms .... but after reading Ken's comments and analysis, I have to admit that this is not needed. This is far better done by him.)

2 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. There are always bad days in one's life. So we should learn how to survive from hardship which could lead fatal consequences if the negative attitude was't handled properly. Listening to music and watching TV are good habits to unleash pressure. But as for me, I tend to choose to play WoW and I know a reliable store to buy WoW gold, if you happen to be a wow gamer too, I believe you will intersted in it. You will get 5% off by using the code "sssss" in that store. Catch the chance to get some cheap WoW gold

    RépondreSupprimer